We apply research-based techniques and provide a supportive environment through being objective, neutral, and nonjudgmental to help you work through your problems and develop more effective habits.
- Parent Consultation & Training
- Target specific developmental and/or behavioral challenges to develop more effective communication patterns and healthier ways of responding to your child or teen.
- We can also provide a review of records and/or prior evaluations to help determine treatment goals and planning.
- Individual Therapy
- Evidence-based practice is the integration of the best available research with clinical expertise in the context of individual characteristics, culture, and preferences.
- We offer evidence-based interventions, including Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy, Exposure and Response Prevention, and mindfulness meditation to best address symptoms of anxiety and depression.
- Family Therapy
- Better understand individual problems within their larger family and environmental systems to provide insight to successful treatment.
- Focus on improvement of interfamilial relationships and behavioral patterns of the family unit as a whole, as well as among individual members or groupings within the family.
- School Consultation
- Attend ARD meetings, review IEPs and goals, communicate and collaborate with teachers, and offer school-based recommendations.
All therapy appointments$150USD/hour